Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum. A scrumptious pineapple and bread cube stuffing that is great as a side dish with ham. I often make this dish for the holidays. There are many varieties of payasam and pineapple payasam is one of them.
Hi all, Today I am going to prepare a variety payasam for all of you. Discover a virtual world of cooking with stepwise pictures. Indian milk puddings often made for festivals, celebrations and special days. You can have Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum
- You need of For the payasum.
- It's -1 litre of whole milk.
- You need 1 cup of tinned pineapple pureed till smooth.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of long grain basmati rice, washed and soaked 30 minutes.
- It's 1 tbsp of pineapple custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare of whipped cream,saffron,tulsi leaves and cherries for garnish.
- Prepare of For payasum balls# stuffing (-1/2cup chopped tinned pineapple or chopped fruits of choice,.
- It's 1/4 cup of roasted khoya crumbled.
- It's 2 tbsps of powdered sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of chopped cashewnuts,almonds and raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 9-12 slices of brown or white bread,.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk,.
Pineapple Vans, Pineapple Clothes, Pineapple Express, Pineapple Outfit, Pineapple Jewelry, Pineapple Holiday Lane White Pineapple Glass Ball Ornament, Created for Macy's & Reviews - All Holiday Unicorns, Mermaids, Pineapple, Parties, Pine Apple, Hipster Stuff, Fiestas, Unicorn, Party. I have a separate recipe for sago payasam but this one is a variation from that. I have quite a few payasam in this blog, if you need any more payasam recipe, let me know so i will post it. Pineapple Payasam - A very refrshing dessert made with pineapple and coconut milk.
Pineapple stuffed pineapple ball payasum instructions
- For payasum balls stuffing -Roast all the nuts and mix with sugar and remaining stuffing ingredients except pineapple. Cool and mix with pineapple or chopped fruits..
- Mould the filling into small lemon sized balls. Cut the crust of bread slices and dip them into milk and immediately squeeze out the excess milk..
- Place a prepared ball in the center of each slice and wrap the slice around the ball to cover it completely. Prepare all the balls similarly..
- For the pineapple payasum pudding -Grind rice in small mixie till very smooth. Add a little water if required. Put milk and sugar to boil in a large vessel. When boiling, reduce and simmer for 5-7 minutes..
- Add rice paste, saffron and pineapple custard powder stirring continuously, simultaneously. Bring back to a boil simmer on low, till mixture is a little thick. Remove from heat..
- Add pineapple puree and saffron. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream..
- To serve- Place ready payasum-pineapple# stuffed mixture balls in a serving dish. Pour payasum-cream sauce over the balls and garnish with saffron, cherries and whipped cream and tulsi leaves. Serve chilled.
Pineapple Payasam is a very tasty and refreshing dessert. As the name suggests, pineapple is the main ingredient of this dessert which could be included in the category of chilled desserts. Meanwhile heat the ghee in small pan and fry the. Kerala pineapple payasam is a fantastic dessert prepared on special occasions. A South Indian dessert made with Pineapple, coconut milk, sugar.