Cornbread pizza. She said she made a cornbread crust and layered on sliced tomatoes and other veggies. If you think cornbreads just for chili, you're missing out. Learn more about this recipe here.
Be the first to review this recipe. The combination of the sweet cornbread and spicy taco seasoning make this taste too good for words. You may unsubscribe at any time. You can cook Cornbread pizza using 32 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread pizza
- You need of topping.
- You need 1/2 lb of bulk Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 lb of pan sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of smoked sausage.
- You need 2 large of plumb tomatoes.
- It's 1 large of sweet strawberry field onion, or two large onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of minced black ripened olives.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground sirloin or turkey.
- You need 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 lb of slice pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- Prepare of dough.
- Prepare 3 cup of sr cornbread mix I used Martha White brand.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 15 oz of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 31 of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced multicolored sweet peppers.
My He was really missing pizza so I played around with the mix and came up with a winner! Our Taco Cornbread Pizza really is just that simple to make. This easy cornbread recipe works equally well with yellow, white or blue cornmeal, which is produced by grinding dry raw corn grains until they reach a fine consistency. Three layers of Sun Dried Tomato Jalapeño Cornbread + refried beans, nacho cheese, guacamole, pizza sauce, all them veggies, is this real life?!
Cornbread pizza step by step
- Chop the onions. Slice the sausge. Cook all the sausages with the onions..
- Cook the sirloin , or turkey, with the mushrooms.
- Mix dough ingredients. Mix together and kneed the dough. Let sit for 1 hour covered. Cornmeal is very coarse it takes a bit to absorb moister..
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce bring to boil turn down to a simmer..
- Take the dough spread in the pan wet your hand so it won't stick Roll the dough out. I used the roller to smooth the dough. Spread sauce on top..
- Slice tomatoes..
- Cover with parmesan cheese cover with toppings and shredded cheese.
- Put into oven bake till done.
Budget Bytes » Recipes » Bread Recipes » Easy Homemade Cornbread. See this recipe in my Easy Thanksgiving Dinner for Beginners meal plan. These cornbread pancakes are requested regularly by my family for breakfast. The recipe is easy to throw together and the taste is yummy! Codfish with Cornbread and Roasted OnionsHoje para Jantar. garlic cloves, onion, cornbread, olive oil, onions, codfish, parsley.