Chicken akhni pulao. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made using rice, chicken and a lot of Indian spices that is full of essence and flavours. This rice recipe is a flavourful option to serve as a party. Chicken Yakhni Pulao Recipe with step wise pictures.
Chicken pulao recipe - one pot delicious chicken pilaf made with mild spices, fragrant rice and chicken. How to make chicken pulao (Instant pot & stovetop). Mutton Yakhni Pulao (Gosht Pulao) is significantly a traditional pulao recipe preparation of long grain basmati rice cooked aromatic spiced mutton stock, meat and saffron. You can cook Chicken akhni pulao using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken akhni pulao
- It's 2 glass of rice soaked for 30 mins.
- It's 1/2 kg of chicken.
- It's 2 of medium onion.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 5-6 of whole black pepper.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
This is "Chicken Yakhni Pulao" by Mehran Spice & Food Industries on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. The meat used in Yakhni Pulao is most usually, beef. Because beef gives Yakhni Pulao its real taste and aroma however it is also cooked with mutton and chicken. Pulao is one of Punjabi people's favorite dish.
Chicken akhni pulao instructions
- In a pot add cumin seeds cloves whole black pepper black cardamom and onion now cook till onion turn brown now add ginger garlic paste and chicken.
- Then add potatoes and tomatoes in it and add all spices.
- Now cook till chicken tender then cook completely so the oil comes out from edges of all the mixture now add 3 glass of water and green chillies.
- Add soaked rice in it and cook till water disappear then close the lid and switch flame to very low for another 5 mins and the rice are ready.
Its a must serve on all occasions in Pakistan's Punjab province. Strain the yakhni only leaving the chicken in it. Yakhni Pulao recipe by Shireen Anwar. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Yakhni Pulao. How to make Yakhni Pulao -.