Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast. These indulgent scrambled eggs with tomatoes and spinach are the ideal weekend breakfast treat. Put the spinach in a metal colander over the sink and pour boiling water over it, just until the. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to.
Top with a few grinds of black pepper and chopped thyme and rosemary. Crack three eggs into that same nonstick pan, over low-medium heat. Do not crack them into a small bowl first and then gently pour them into the pan; just crack them on the countertop and open them directly onto the surface of the pan. You can have Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast using 6 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast
- It's 2 large of bacon fried eggs.
- It's 1 slice of leftover potroast.
- It's 2 slice of toast.
- It's 1 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of optional:.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and reduce the heat to medium. Crack an egg into a bowl, swirl I came to realize that my meals were boring and that I had been eating the same few dishes over and. This technique pushes the cooked egg off the base and piles them up (which. Creamed Eggs on Toast: This is another of my recipes that makes eggs taste great.
Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast step by step
- See my profile for bacon fried eggs! Make those, set aside and then proceed to next step..
- Cut a chunk of leftover cold potroast to about the size of a slice of bread that your going to use. Cut potroast piece into bite sized chunks..
- Place potroast in hot skillet with leftover bacon grease from frying the egg..
- Heat and toss until heated through. Remove from skillet and let drain a bit on a paper towel lined plate..
- Toast bread as you would like as light or dark as you would like..
- Take one slice of toast and sprinkle as much cheddar cheese as you would like..
- Place bits of pot roast on top..
- Lay eggs on top of pot roast..
- Sprinkle on hot sauce if you so desire..
- Place other slice of toast on top..
- Gently press down on top until the yolks pop! And run down..
- HINTS n TIPS:.
- I like using buttered toast!.
- Bacon grease is optional but gives it more of a breakfast taste with the flavor of bacon..
- You can use any type of cheese you prefer..
- You can use scrambled eggs if you prefer..
- Any type of toast you like will work...
- Pot roast that is best for this is pot roast that has been soaking in its own juices overnight..
It is also my daughter's favorite. Start by melting the margarine in your pot. After its all melted add the flour and mix it in. Let this cook on low heat for a few minutes but don't let it brown. How to Cook Tender Pot Roast.