Linguine alla carbonara. A creamy carbonara with linguine that's ready in the time it takes to boil pasta. Remove from the heat and immediately add the warm linguine and the egg yolk. In this Linguine alla Carbonara, meatballs, peas and bacon are tossed in a simple eggy cheese sauce.
A white-sauced pasta, creamy and cheesy. A pasta loved by both kids and adults. Usually served on special occasions like Christmas and Birthdays. You can have Linguine alla carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Linguine alla carbonara
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 6 slice of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- It's 80 grams of fresh button mushrooms, slice.
- You need 150 grams of linguine, cooked and drained.
- You need 180 ml of dairy whipping cream,mix with 120ml water.
- You need 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- It's 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of onion slice.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Begin preparing your carbonara sauce while the linguine is cooking. Drain your hot linguine and add to the bacon mixture.
Linguine alla carbonara step by step
- Cooked linguine according to package direction..
- Cooked bacon till golden brown. Set aside and reserve oil..
- Sauté onion till its caramelised than add garlic, bacon and mushroom till fragrant..
- Add linguine and stir well. Add dairy whipping cream, seasoning and bring to boil..
- Remove from heat, immediately add in egg yolks while linguine still hot..
- Dish up and grate parmesan cheese on top. Serve immediately.
The Linguine Alla Carbonara recipe out of our category Noodle! Linguine Al la Carbonara Linguine Al la Carbonara Linguine Al la Carbonara. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Reserve cooking water, then drain pasta. Grated parmesan cheese/Romano. Днес искам да споделя с вас рецепта за паста ала карбонара и тъй като това е рецепта от региона на Лацио, ще разнообразя публикацията с една поредица от снимки на някои от.