Tonkatsu Sushi Roll.
You can have Tonkatsu Sushi Roll using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tonkatsu Sushi Roll
- It's 1 of Tonkatsu (breaded deep fried pork cutlet).
- You need 20 of to 30 grams ☆ Cabbage (thick julienne).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Mentsuyu.
- It's 1 tsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Ground sesame seeds.
- It's 1 of Tamagoyaki (flavored as you like).
- Prepare 1 of rice bowl's worth Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of Tonkatsu sauce (Japanese style Worcestershire sauce or steak sauce).
- You need 1 of sheet Nori seaweed (whole sheet).
Tonkatsu Sushi Roll step by step
- Make a tamagoyaki. Let cool and julienne..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl and mix. Brush the tonkatsu sauce on the tonkatsu..
- Put the nori seaweed sheet on a sushi rolling mat. Top with the sushi rice, julienned cabbage, and the sliced tonkatsu (sauce side down), with the sliced tamagoyaki on one side, and roll..
- Leave for a while with the cut side down. Moisten a kitchen knife by running it under water or wiping it with a wet kitchen or paper towel, and slice..