Thai Chicken with Spicy "Peanut" Sauce (Whole30).
You can have Thai Chicken with Spicy "Peanut" Sauce (Whole30) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken with Spicy "Peanut" Sauce (Whole30)
- Prepare 1 of date.
- It's of water.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of sunflower butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a lime, juiced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- It's 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- You need 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenders.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchinis, spiralized.
- Prepare 1 handful of carrot shreds.
- It's 1 of yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper, thinly sliced.
Thai Chicken with Spicy "Peanut" Sauce (Whole30) instructions
- Put a date in a small cup and add enough water to completely cover the date. Microwave on high for 1 minute and allow the date to soak until the date is needed later..
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, ginger, sunflower butter, lime juice, coconut aminos, sesame oil and salt..
- Remove the date from the water. Cut the pit out of the date and discard. With a fork, smash the date until it turns into a paste. Whisk date paste with the rest of the "peanut" sauce..
- Add a dash of red pepper flakes to sauce..
- In a skillet, warm 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders and saute on each side for 3-4 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside to rest and cool..
- In the same skillet, add the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil. Toss zucchini, carrot shreds, and sweet peppers to the oil. Stir constantly with tongs and allow to cook for 2 minutes, just long enough to warm the vegetables thoroughly and slightly soften..
- Dice the chicken and toss with the veggie noodles. Stir in the sauce just before serving..