Meatball kabobs. These meatball kabobs have twice the flavor for half the effort! Meatball shish kabobs (or any food creatively arranged on a skewer) are a kid-approved dinner and an easy fix on a busy night. In fact, now the kids want to make kabobs out of everything!
Five Spice Meatball Kabobs, Grilled Kibbe (Meatball Kabob), Meatball Kabobs With Peanutty Sauce, etc. Lean Ground Beef, fresh parsley and cumin are formed into meatballs and served in flatbreads. Customize with your choice of chopped veggies and tzatziki sauce. You can have Meatball kabobs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball kabobs
- You need 1 lb of Ground sirloin.
- It's 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce(I use sweet baby rays).
- It's 1/4 cup of grape jelly.
- It's 1 can of of pineapple chunks in pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 large of red pepper cut into pieces.
- It's 6 of wooden skewers.
- You need 1 of Or 18 frozen fully cooked meatballs.
A quick brush of a spirited prepared sauce on veggies and frozen meatballs and you've got a terrific kabob to cook fast on the grill. These meatballs make a fun family meal. Or, you can also serve them on a platter as an appetizer next time you are entertaining. Thread meatballs and veggies onto skewers.
Meatball kabobs instructions
- if you don't like frozen meatballs combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. roll into 1 inch balls..
- place on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- while the meatballs are cooking, combine barbecue sauce and grape jelly and frying pan. simmer on low or 5 minutes. if you are using frozen meat balls cook for 5 extra minutes..
- when meatballs are done add them to frying pan. cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally..
- on wooden skewers and add peppers, pineapple, then meatball. repeat 3 times..
- grill shish kabobs turning occasionally on grill or grill pan, for 15 minutes..
After roasting, serve with pita bread and a tangy dipping sauce. Perfect as an appetizer or a meal. Get this recipe for tonight's dinner from Sobeys. I don't know what it is about kabobs that makes dinner seem so much more interesting. Food on a stick is just a lot more fun.