Brad's chicken carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat.
I have a deep love for classic spaghetti carbonara, the Roman dish of spaghetti tossed with crispy pork, lots of pecorino cheese, and a luxe egg sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Loaded Chicken Carbonara. A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. You can cook Brad's chicken carbonara using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken carbonara
- Prepare 1 box of rotini cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need of chicken.
- It's 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon, diced, reserve drippings.
- It's 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten with a little milk.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 5 of large fresh basil leaves chopped.
Serve this pasta crowd-pleaser with a fresh green salad for a hearty dinner. Our indulgent chicken carbonara uses eggs and butter to create a rich sauce. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. Enjoy a delicious Italian meal with our Chicken Carbonara pasta recipe.
Brad's chicken carbonara instructions
- In a lg frying pan, add all chicken list and saute until chicken is done drain, and set aside.
- In a large pot add 2 qt water salt and olive oil. Bring to a boil. Add rotini and cook 9 minutes until al dente.
- In the pot that you cooked the noodles in, saute bacon until crispy do not drain.
- Add wine and simmer until almost completely reduced.
- Add cream, bouillon, pepper and basil to bacon and heat through.
- Beat eggs with a little milk. When milk is bubbly remove from heat and slowly add egg mix. Stir constantly.
- When sauce thickens mix noodles with sauce. Plate noodles and top with sauteed chicken. Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- If you add noodles and the sauce becomes thin. Return to heat and bring to simmer. Noodles will thicken sauce.
Toss a jar of our creamy Alfredo sauce with tender chicken breasts, crispy bacon, dry white wine, and. Chicken Carbonara recipe with Bacon, chicken and cheesy pasta perfection! An easy way to Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection!. Chicken Carbonara is a rich and delicious pasta dish that I always enjoy with a glass of wine. There are many ways to make chicken carbonara, just like any pasta dish.