Leftover potatoes au gratin. How to make Potatoes Au Gratin. Begin by slicing the potatoes as thinly and uniformly as possible. You can use a mandoline slicer if you have one Pour any leftover cream over top.
I will not make Au Gratin Potatoes from a box mix again! These Easy Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes are the perfect side dish to have for Easter. They're super creamy and so utterly delicious. You can cook Leftover potatoes au gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover potatoes au gratin
- Prepare 6 small of potatoes (yet cooked and sliced).
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of champignons.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 4 slice of cheese.
- You need 50 grams of bacon cubes.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
How To Make Potatoes Au Gratin. Potatoes au Gratin - Always a family favorite, potatoes baked in a rich creamy sauce with garlic and cheddar cheese. Perfect side dish for almost any meal. I think it might be nice with leftover roast chicken and tarragon.
Leftover potatoes au gratin instructions
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place potato slices in oven-proof pot, put champignon squares, bacon cubes, salt and pepper on top..
- Crack the egg above, top with some milk and cheese.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Use your imagination to turn this classic into your own creation! Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp. I'd dare to say au gratin potatoes are better than even the best mashed potatoes — and they're easier, too. This rich and creamy au gratin potato casserole uses leftover ham to make the perfect comfort food.