Healthy Oat Bars. No-Bake Healthy Oat BarsYankee Kitchen Ninja. honey, oats, vanilla, pitted dates, unsalted almonds, natural peanut butter. Banana Oat Bars - Flourless Breakfast BarsMy Cooking Journey. These oatmeal bars are healthy, vegan and easy to make.
These healthy zucchini oat bars are healthy enough for breakfast, but indulgent enough for dessert. They're vegan, gluten free, and perfect for an on the go nutritious treat! Also healthy, gluten-free & naturally sweetened! You can have Healthy Oat Bars using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oat Bars
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It's 50 grams of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of raisins, dates or other dried fruit.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
Bobo's feeds you like family with delicious. A homemade and healthy oat bar recipe that you and your kids will go nuts for. With Instructables' user xCN's guide, you can create healthy oat bars with just three ingredients. These healthy oat bars are easy to make and can be adapted to suit your nutritional needs.
Healthy Oat Bars instructions
- Mix the eggs, butter, coconut oil, flour, oats, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Divide the dough into smaller parts and add the fruit, chocolate or nuts.
- Form small bars or cookies and bake in 180° for about 20 minutes.
How do you make healthy chocolate oat bars? Melt the chocolate, spread half of the oatmeal mixture over a tray, then spread over the chocolate, and top with the remaining oats. Dairy Free Eggless Gluten Free Vegan. Unlike your typical Oatmeal Fudge Bars recipe, this is made entirely without the white sugar, brown sugar, sweetened. No-bake almond oat bars, crammed full of deliciously healthy oats, almonds, almond butter and honey.