Mike's Garden Fresh Melody.
You can cook Mike's Garden Fresh Melody using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garden Fresh Melody
- It's of ● For The Garden Fresh Melody.
- It's 1 Pound of + Golden Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed].
- Prepare 1 Pound of + Red Baby Potatoes [left whole but halved if needed].
- You need 1 of Medium Vidalia Onion [quartered].
- You need 1 of Medium Red Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Mushrooms [sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Baby Carrots [halved].
- You need 1 of LG Stalk Fresh Sliced Celery.
- It's 6 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- It's 1 Cup of Fresh Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Thyme Leaves [fine minced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Sprig Fresh Rosemary [fine minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Herbs De Provonce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chicken Stock [only if needed at 30 minutes in].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- It's as needed of Fresh Chives.
- You need of ● For The Optional Incorperations [add directly to pan].
- Prepare as needed of Thick Chicken Strips.
- You need as needed of Sliced Sausage.
- It's as needed of Thick Beef Strips.
- It's as needed of Thick Pork Chops.
- You need of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- It's as needed of Tinfoil Sheets.
- Prepare 1 of LG Disposable Aluminum Pan.
Mike's Garden Fresh Melody instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Chop all vegetables and herbs and coat with olive oil. Add wine as well..
- Seal pan tightly with tin foil. Bake for 60 minutes stirring once at 30 minutes and covering again. Add cherry tomatoes and/or chicken broth if needed at your 30 minute mark. Check carrots for doneness. They're your best indicator..
- At 60 minutes uncover, stir and bake for 10 additional minutes to burn off fluids..
- Know this dish makes for excellent lunches the following day..
- Plate and garnish dish with fresh chopped chives and fresh parsley. Also, slice your meats in thin strips if opting for them. Enjoy!.