Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon. This take on "poppers" can be prepared ahead of time and baked right before the big game or movie night starts. Bacon wrapped honey goat cheese serrano peppers, I mean, what could be better? This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure!
Seasoned stock keeps this meatloaf juicy and flavorful. A doctored ketchup delivers just the right amount of tang, spice, and sweetness. ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper. ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth. ½ cup chopped fresh parsley. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family. You can cook Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon
- You need 1 lb of Ground Sirloin.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- It's 3 of Serrano Peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 small of Red Pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1 small of Yellow Pepper, cubed.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 1 of as needed Breadcrumbs.
Start by whisking together the egg, salt, pepper, and spices. Add the beef, almond flour, and parmesan and gently Ground Beef Meat Pie. Sauté the peppers and onions with the salt on a medium heat until the peppers have softened and the onions have Lay the strips of bacon across another sheet of tin foil and repeat, making sure the meat roll is tightly wrapped up in a Watch the recipe video here: Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf. Any ground meat can be used to make meatloaf: beef, pork, veal, or lamb.
Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon instructions
- Mix everything together until blended..
- Take the meat mixture and form a loaf and place in the middle of a baking dish. (I make 2 smaller loaves and place them side by side for faster cooking)..
- Place in 360d oven for roughly 30-40 minutes (depending on shape and quantity of loaf). Serve and Yum!.
You can use just one You can also skip the glaze altogether and drape the meatloaf with strips of bacon before cooking — as Place the ground meat, beaten eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, soaked bread and milk. French Pate Reincarnated as Modern Meatloaf. Ingredients: ground beef, eggs, almond flour, onion, spinach, bell pepper, bbq sauce, chili powder, salt With the bell peppers adding lovely little patches of color to this meatloaf. Spread French-fried onions over the top of the loaf and return to oven until onions are browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf. This amazing smoked meatloaf recipe has cream-cheese stuffed jalapeños stuffed inside and is topped with my barbecue sauce and bacon crumbles.