Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce
- It's of Meatballs---------.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It's 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Rest of needed ingredients----------.
- It's 1 quart of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of egg Noodles.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil noodles.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt for water to boil noodles.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It's As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It's 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs for topping.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter for breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak the milk and half cup breadcrumbs.
- Mix the soaked breadcrumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients..
- Form into meatballs and fry.
- Make Alfredo sauce see one of my recipes or buy a jar pre-made sauce..
- Boil the noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles.
- Pour over the top of the meatballs..
- Mix the melted butter and half cup of breadcrumbs with the parsley flakes..
- Sprinkle over the top of the noodle mixture..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Let rest 7 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.