Bacon, Zucchini & Red Pepper Frittata (Whole30). This Zucchini Bacon from Delish.com taste just like the real thing. Using a vegetable peeler, slice zucchini long-ways into thin strips. Place strips in bowl and toss until all strips are coated in marinade.
Hey so a friend of mine said I should film some of my recipes! These Keto bacon zucchini patties are the perfect appetizer for your next low-carb meal. How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Strips. You can cook Bacon, Zucchini & Red Pepper Frittata (Whole30) using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon, Zucchini & Red Pepper Frittata (Whole30)
- Prepare 8 oz of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper, diced small.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini, grated.
- It's 1/2 of medium onion, diced small.
- You need 6 of eggs, whisked.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of full-fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning, dried.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Roll each zucchini strip in bacon slices. Put the zucchini strips on a baking tray and bake them for. The zucchini took on a sweet flavor that perfectly complemented the salty bacon and smooth unctuous texture of You could also saute the bacon and zucchini and transfer it to a baking dish - then add. This penne recipe with bacon and zucchini is a quick and easy dinner choice passed down in an Italian family.
Bacon, Zucchini & Red Pepper Frittata (Whole30) instructions
- Cook bacon and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dice onion and bell pepper..
- Grate zucchini and blot with paper towel to remove excess moisture..
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, coconut milk and seasonings together..
- In a 10 inch, oven-safe skillet on medium heat, saute onions in 2 tbsp fat for about 4 minutes and add the red peppers and saute for one more minute..
- Add cooked bacon to the skillet..
- Add shredded zucchini to mixing bowl with the eggs, stir and pour into skillet..
- Continue to cook on stovetop 1-2 minutes or until mixture begins to set around the edges..
- Transfer skillet to pre-heated 375F oven..
- Bake about 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through..
- For a slightly browned top, move skillet up to top rack and broil for 2-3 additional minutes..
- Transfer frittata to serving place, slice and serve..
Reviews for: Photos of Penne with Bacon and Zucchini. This Baked Zucchini with Bacon is a great way to use the abundant supply of summer zucchini - in a casserole with bacon, tomato sauce, and onion. Four words: Zucchini Bacon Cheddar Scones. You can't possibly pack any more goodness into Bacon cheddar scones, in and of themselves, would be a glorious creation. DIRECTIONS Saute onion and zucchini in bacon grease.