Tapsilog. Tapsilog is one of my favorite breakfast meal options during big days. The word Tapsilog is an acronym that stands for Tapa Sinangag at Itlog. These are the three components of the meal.
The contrasting flavors and textures will make you want to eat more! Tapsilog is a popular Filipino breakfast dish that consists of beef tapa, fried egg, and garlic fried rice. Serve it alongside fresh tomatoes, cucumber slices, and a spicy vinegar dipping sauce. You can have Tapsilog using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tapsilog
- It's 1 lb of sirloin beef.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic (grated).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Garlic Fried Rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (day old).
Her tapsilog became one of her bestsellers. She designed her tapsilog as a budget meal that was "I was the first one to call tapa, sinangag, itlog as tapsilog. That's not the only thing that I invented," she. Eventually, tapsilog was incorporated on the menus of many Filipino fast food chains and specialized tapsihan eateries.
- Mix salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and garlic.
- Tenderize and slice sirloin into strips.
- Add to marinade and leave for 30 mins to overnight.
- Saute garlic until golden brown.
- Saute rice then added sauted garlic.
- Fry egg.
- Saute marinaded beef.
Nowadays, it appears in numerous varieties, and even though it is still a favorite. Looking for a cure for the dreaded hangover? Or merely satisfying your Tapsilog never fails to disappoint us and our grumbling tummies. It's one of the most popular Filipino. Tapsilog - The Best Filipino Breakfast You Must Try in Philippines.