Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars. Healthy energy bar recipe oatmeal - These Energy Bars are the most decadent yet healthy thing to emerge from my kitchen this week. They are the perfect bake-sale treat, hiking snack, or healthy homey dessert. Or have one for breakfast, with your morning cuppa or a glass of milk.
Take care not to burn the oats. Place the oats, chopped nuts, and dates in a bowl and set aside. Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy BarsPlattershare. mixed nuts, pitted dates, creamy peanut butter, honey, rolled oats. You can have Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 packed cup of Pitted dates.
- You need 1/4 cup of Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- You need 1 cup of Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
Date Bars Healthy No Sugar Recipes. Blueberry Date Snack Cake with OatsSuper Healthy Kids. fresh blueberries, sesame seeds, vanilla, ground. These bars are a great way to get a jump start on your day or to help you power through those sluggish, even humid, afternoons. Keep that oven off and whip up a healthy snack bar for you family with this recipe of chocolate chip no bake oatmeal date nut bars.
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars instructions
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! These no bake snack bars are one of the best date recipes you can make! Sweet, chewy, and wholesome bars are chock full of nuts and have no No-bake snacks like a 'no-bake' cookie recipe, to regular old dips should be in every parents cookbook. Today we are sharing this no-bake date bar. To make a larger meal If you need these no-bake oat bars stat and only have oats and dates on hand, go ahead and make.