Healthy Oatmeal. Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many.
Here's what we know about oatmeal nutrition and benefits. Oatmeal: the most innocent of breakfasts. At least that's probably what you though until other FKA. You can cook Healthy Oatmeal using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oatmeal
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It's 2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 of medium banana, mashed.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It's of For garnishing.
- It's as needed of Chopped dryfruits.
- You need as needed of Strawberry sliced.
It's time to give up the instant oatmeal packets. Oatmeal is a popular breakfast food because it is high in protein and dietary fiber. Full of nutrients and fiber, oats are one of the most nutritious whole-grain foods that a person can consume. While steel-cut oats and rolled oats are generally viewed as some of the most nutritious oats, instant oatmeal is more divisive.
Healthy Oatmeal step by step
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and turn heat to medium/high..
- Bring to a boil. Then, turn heat down to low/medium and continually stir for around 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens..
- Once oatmeal is at desired consistency, remove from heat, garnishing with dryfruits and strawberrie sliced and serve immediately..
So—what's the healthiest type of oatmeal? Oats provide long-lasting fuel, plus, they're easy to prepare. This list of homemade oatmeal recipes is a good place to start when you want a healthy breakfast or snack. From overnight oats to baked oatmeal, we love oats at Fit Foodie Finds. Fiber-rich oats are a powerhouse of nutrition.