Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top. Learn how to make Pizza on the Stove Top by Manjula. This is a quick and easy recipe for Stove Top Pizza. This is just perfect for times when you want to enjoy homemade pizza and don't feel like ordering take-out pizza or going anywhere!
I also think these stovetop pizzas are best suited for quick weeknight dinners for one or two! More than that, and I feel that one person would get stuck at the stove while everyone else at. Of course, it's not really a "loaf" when you form it into patties, but the flavor of this skillet meatloaf says meatloaf! You can have Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top
- It's of -----crust------.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin, lean.
- You need 1/3 pound of bacon.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- It's of --------toppings---------.
- You need 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of ------cooking vessel-------.
- Prepare 10 inch of pot with a good fitting lid.
Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake until bubbly. Have this recipe from a Stove Top Stuffing box. This is also good if your on Weight Watchers. Let Stove Top soak in water until moist, add all other ingredients.
Meatloaf Pizza, on the stove top step by step
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Save 2 tablespoons of the drippings. Chop the bacon up..
- Add all the crust ingredients, including cooked bacon, together in a bowl and mix them. To the pot with lid add bacon drippings. mash the mixture on the bottom of pot forming a crater. Turn the stovetop to medium hi heat..
- Add the vegetables to the middle and add salt. Cook covered 7 minutes and turn pot 1/4 turn on stove top repeat till you have a full turn. In case your burner has a hot spot like mine does. Its to ensure even cooking for crust..
- On the last turn add cheese to top of vegetables, cover and cook 9 minutes on medium heat..
- Turn off heat let sit 3 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Easy, delicious and healthy stove top meatloaf recipe from SparkRecipes. stove top meatloaf. These recipes for meatloaf include loaves for the oven, crock pot, and grill, and even Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use a combination of meats. Use the topping mixture included in the recipe or use plain ketchup to top off this tasty meatloaf or serve. See how to make an easy meatloaf with our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf recipe video! Get tips on BBQ glazing and more in our Easy Pleasing Meatloaf video. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for.