Mutton Yakhni pulao.
You can have Mutton Yakhni pulao using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton Yakhni pulao
- It's 1 kg of basmati rice soaked 30 min.
- It's of For Yakhni-.
- It's 1 kg of mutton.
- It's 2 of garlic whole.
- It's 2 of onions cut into 4 pcs.
- You need 2 inch of ginger cut into pcs.
- You need 2 pcs of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 6 pcs of green cardamom.
- It's 2 of black cardamom.
- It's 6 pcs of cloves.
- You need 4 pcs of bay leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 pcs of mace.
- It's 2 glass of water.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of For muslin pouch -.
- You need 2 tbsp of zeera.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fennel seed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need of For seasoning-.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- Prepare 1 of big sliced onion.
- It's 1 tsp of black cumin.
- Prepare 10 pcs of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of yogurt.
Mutton Yakhni pulao instructions
- Add mutton pieces in a pressure cooker.Add all the Yakhni- ingredients and the muslin pouch. Add 2 glasses of water and cook for 15 min..
- When the temp of Yakhni cools down, separate the mutton pieces using a seive..
- Add ghee in a cooking pot and heat it. To it add sliced onion, green chillies,black cumin and fry them till golden brown. Now add yogurt and fry for 2 more mins..
- To the same pot, add the mutton pieces and cook for 5 mins. Add stock and water according to rice. Add rice once the water comes to boil..
- In a cup add kewra water and a pinch of food colour. Sprinkle this to the pot and cook for 5 more mins on medium flame..
- Your mutton Yakhni pulao is ready. Enjoy with salad and raita..