Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis. Learn how to make this healthy, super easy breakfast/snack recipe at home. I hope you all like it please don't forget to subscribe and like my video. Today we are making very healthy dish "Oats Spinach Tikki" for health conscious people.we are not using potato/aloo in this tikki.we.
Ingredients One bunch red spinach (laal saag. oats tikki recipe: crunchy cutlets or tikki with the goodness of oats, spinach and fresh spices. In this recipe of making oats cutlets I tried to make oats in an interesting way by adding spinach and turning them into delicious cutlets.. You can cook Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis
- It's 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- It's 1 tbsp of semolina (sooji).
- It's 1/2 of Onion finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chopped green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of fried Cumin seeds (bhuna jeera).
- You need 1/3 tsp. of crushed Carom seeds (ajwain).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's as needed of Warm water to knead the dough.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Oil to shallow fry.
Starters / Snacks > Tikki Recipes, Collection of Tikki > Oats Tikki with Healthy Green Chutney ( Healthy Starter Recipe ). and even cancer! carrots and paneer add more good health and taste to this wonder ingredient, while the green chutney peps up the mood. Sprouts And Oats Tikkis Recipe, jaee sukhi sabji, How To Make Sprouts And Oats Tikkis Recipe. This is a very nutritious and tasty Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them like a tikkis. Heat tawa and place the tikis and pour some oil and cook this on both.
Healthy Oats and Spinach Tikkis instructions
- Mix the Oats with Semolina. Add warm water gradually, little by little and make a dough..
- Then add rest of the ingredients and 1 tsp of cooking oil and mix everything nicely with the dough. Give it to rest for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough to balls and make tikkis..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the prepared Oats tikkis on both the sides till golden brown in medium flame..
- Arrange the hot tikkis on a serving plate and serve with sauce and chutney. Thanksr.
Enjoy this healthy steamed snack with Healthy Green Chutney. Oats and Moong Dal Tikki is perfect for evening snacks to satisfy your hungry tummy as they are quite filling. Add goodness of soya and spinach to your tikkis. Homemade Microwave Oatmeal Using Quick Cooking Oats Med Diet Episode. Oats are a high fiber uten free whole grain that can lower blood cholesterol this recipe takes on minutes to make and has percent less sodium than.