Cinnamon roll bites. These bite-sized treats taste just like a cinnamon roll, but SO much easier and quicker! These Cinnamon Roll Bites are the easiest way to cinnamon roll flavor! Uses homemade or store bought biscuit dough, a great make ahead breakfast or dessert!
This Easy Cinnamon Roll Bites recipe is a great way to turn a tube of refrigerated biscuits into an amazing breakfast. Mini Cinnamon Roll Bites. featured in For Cinnamon Lovers Only. These cinnamon roll bites are little different, though. You can cook Cinnamon roll bites using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll bites
- It's of cinnamon bites.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It's of icing.
- Prepare 4 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
They are more like the gooey middle of a The cinnamon roll bites are topped off with a healthy dose of sweet icing. The little bit of butter in the. Serve your family these delicious cinnamon bread rolls baked using Gold Medal@ all-purpose flour and topped with a cheesy frosting. These Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites make the perfect sweet treat for your family and friends!
Cinnamon roll bites instructions
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt..
- Cut the cold butter into cubes and add to the bowl. Cut in the butter with a fork until they are in very small pieces..
- Stir in milk gradually, adding just enough so that the dough comes together. Bring together in a ball with your hands (if you accidentally add too much milk and it becomes sticky, just add a little more flour). You may not need all the milk..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the sides of a 9-10" pie plate..
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Roll dough into 1" balls and dip in cinnamon sugar mixture and place in the pie plate..
- Drizzle the melted butter over the dough balls in the pan. Bake for 23-26 minutes until biscuits are cooked and butter/sugar mixture is bubbling in the bottom of the pan..
- While the dough is baking combine cream cheese, powder sugar, butter, and vanilla in a small bowl. Using electric mixer, beat until smooth. Spread glaze on rolls. Serve warm or at room temperature..
A fun twist on cinnamon rolls, these fluffy bites couldn't be more delicious. These Bites are coated in a perfect cinnamon sugar deliciousness and lightly buttered, then. Line a large plate with a few pieces of paper. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine flours yeast, salt and white sugar. These mini cinnamon roll bites are quickly made with the help of puff pastry.