Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯. Prepare the yogurt-honey mustard dip: Combine ingredients well together in a bowl. Coat fish fillets in seasoned flour, dip in Serve with yogurt-honey mustard dipand enjoy while hot. (Click to see How to Make Homemade Yogurt). If you liked this recipe, we also recommend: GALLERY.
Whisk the ingredients for the dip together and place the fruit kebabs on the grill. Brush over the fruit, which will give the fruit a nice glaze. This weekend I have been baking crackers and breadsticks with sourdough starter; this post will be dedicated to the crackers, and I'll share the breadsticks during the week. You can have Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯
- Prepare 1 of big ladle sourdough discard.
- You need 1 tsp of nigella seed (you can use sesame seed or other seeds too).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry dill (you can use any dry herb).
- Prepare of Spray cooking oil.
- Prepare of Baking sheet paper.
- It's of Honey yogurt dipping.
- You need 2 tbsp of natural greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Some fresh dill if you have some.
You could also consider adding some spices and experimenting with flavours you like. To prep the blends, simply grind together in a spice mill or coffee grinder. Store in an airtight container and use as needed. The Hirshon Sudanese Spicy Yogurt Dip - مشThe Food Dictator.
Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 instructions
- Pay your baking sheet on the baking tray, spray some vegetable cooking oil and pour some sourdough starter on. Use spatula spread your sourdough thin and evenly..
- Sprinkle with nigella seed, sea salt and dry dill..
- Bake in low heat 120’ for 5 min then take it out and use a knife cut into rectangle shapes. Pop it back in the oven for another 5-8 mins..
- Take them out one more time and tear them out from the baking tray, turn them over the other side and pop back in the oven to bake for another 3-5 min..
- Mix the yogurt dipping sauce together and serve with the sourdough crackers. It’s sooo yummy and a great healthy snack!!.
This dip is an excellent accompaniment to fresh fruit. Try it with apples, melons, figs or any other fruit you may desire! make it with yogurt instead and SAVE! We began as an organic farming school before we became yogurt makers. Even your babysitter will munch up these delicious homemade whole wheat crackers. Simple recipe time savers and sourdough tips included!