Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 1 package of yeast.
- It's 3 cups of sifted flour.
- It's 1/2 cups of currants or raisins.
- It's 5 of round tablespoons sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoons of cinnamon.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Place milk salt sugar in bowl blend.
- Add yeast and half of flour mix.
- Add remaining flour and currants knead.
- Cover let rise 2 to 3 hours till double in size.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Top with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Roll like a jelly roll.
- Cut in 1 inch slices.
- Place on baking sheet brush with melted butter.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.