Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar.
You can have Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
- Prepare of FILLING.
- You need 3 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh).
- It's 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- You need of CRUST/TOPPING.
- You need 2 cup of old fashion oats.
- Prepare 2 cup of oat flour or Almond mill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- It's 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- You need 1 of scoop of strawberry protein (GNC Pro Performance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar step by step
- Assemble all ingredients. Preh oven to 325º..
- Place oats, flour, cinnamon, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, Truvia, protein, egg whites and Almond milk in a mixing bowl, mix at low speed for 1 minute..
- Divide crust in half. Grease a 13x9 baking pan. Press one half of the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan..
- For the filling; blend strawberries, blueberries, Truvia, lemon juice and corn starch until pureed. Spread over oat mixture..
- For topping, add remaining crust mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown..