Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites.
You can cook Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites
- Prepare 1 can of cheap biscuits.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese, cut into small cubes.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon and sugar, mixed together to taste for coating.
Grandma's Knockoff Cinnabon Bites step by step
- Separate each biscuit, flattening each one out slightly with your hands.
- cut each biscuits into four pie shaped wedges.
- Add a small cube of cream cheese into center of each wedge.
- Fold biscuit over the cream cheese, encapsulating the cream cheese well..
- Continue to do so for each wedge.
- Roll each ball in your hands for a more perfect shape. In medium size bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar according to taste and mix thoroughly. Set aside for coating after cooking..
- Heat enough oil to cover the balls while cooking, heat thoroughly on medium-high heat..
- Cook until golden brown, turning as needed. (balls will cook rather quickly).
- Remove from oil with a metal slotted spoon, dropping into the cinnamon sugar mixture immediately, coating each one thoroughly..
- Allow to cool slightly before eating as these are best served warm..