Creamy Beef Casserole. "Comfort" is the key word for this creamy ground beef and noodle casserole that makes a memorable meal out of simple ingredients. MORE+ LESS This creamy ground beef casserole makes a cheesy and filling dinner. For a quick, easy, & hot weeknight meal, AIP Creamy Beef & Cauli Rice Casserole has got your back!
Drain any excess fat/liquid off the pan. Sprinkle brown gravy dry mix, onion soup mix, soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic salt and. A tasty corned beef casserole made with slow cooked corned beef, veggies, and a creamy I make my corned beef casserole unlike most people. You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- You need 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
This isn't a corned beef and potato casserole, ora. Add more offal to your diet with this Creamy Cheesy Beef Tongue Casserole recipe. It will have everyone fooled into thinking they're eating ham, guaranteed! Creamy Beef Casserole recipe: Try this Creamy Beef Casserole recipe, or contribute your own.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
This Easy Creamy Beef and Macaroni Casserole is a favorite at my house. Its creamy flavor is perfect for the entire family. This pasta dish is ideal for a weeknight dinner when you're running short on time. This popular chicken casserole recipe is made with bacon, sour cream, condensed soup, and dried In this simple recipe, chicken breasts are baked in a casserole with bacon, dried beef, and a creamy. A creamy cornmeal topping evokes the classic tamale flavor, while a beef-and-veggies mixture pays homage to weeknight tacos.