Easy Udon Carbonara.
You can cook Easy Udon Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Udon Carbonara
- It's 1 of portion Frozen udon noodles.
- It's 2 slice of Half-strip of bacon.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Coarsely ground garlic.
- It's 100 ml of Heavy cream (or milk).
- It's 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It's 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Easy Udon Carbonara step by step
- Microwave the frozen udon for 3 minutes at 600 W..
- While the udon is in the microwave, melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic. When fragrant, add onion and bacon to sauté..
- When that's cooked, add cream and roughly chopped sliced cheese. Bring to a boil..
- Add the microwaved udon noodles into the pan. Season with salt and black pepper..
- When the sauce and noodles are well-mixed, add beaten egg yolks. Stir briskly..
- Dish it up, then sprinkle with black pepper and parsley to finish. Top with soft-poached eggs if you'd like..