Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar. The strawberry is a highly nutritious fruit, loaded with vitamin C and powerful antioxidants. Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet. They're an excellent source of vitamin C and.
Healthy strawberry recipes that are perfect for picnics all summer long. These fresh strawberry recipes will be a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! See more ideas about Recipes, Strawberry recipes, Healthy. You can cook Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
- You need of FILLING.
- It's 3 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh).
- It's 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/3 cup of corn starch.
- It's 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- You need of CRUST/TOPPING.
- It's 2 cup of old fashion oats.
- You need 2 cup of oat flour or Almond mill.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- It's 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- It's 1 of scoop of strawberry protein (GNC Pro Performance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Strawberry and fruit desserts that aren't just delicious and tasty. Every recipe is clean-eating and family approved. Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with frozen strawberry, almond milk, banana and a secret ingredient for a nutrition punch. While strawberries are delightful when eaten raw, on a salad, or with Greek yogurt, one of our favorite ways to eat them.
Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar step by step
- Assemble all ingredients. Preh oven to 325º..
- Place oats, flour, cinnamon, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, Truvia, protein, egg whites and Almond milk in a mixing bowl, mix at low speed for 1 minute..
- Divide crust in half. Grease a 13x9 baking pan. Press one half of the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan..
- For the filling; blend strawberries, blueberries, Truvia, lemon juice and corn starch until pureed. Spread over oat mixture..
- For topping, add remaining crust mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown..
There are no numbers, no artificial additives, no gums. The World's Healthiest Foods are health-promoting foods that can change your life. Our mission is to help you eat and cook the healthiest way for optimal health. As for this super healthy strawberry smoothie, I was surprised that this sugar-free drink tastes sooo delicious. I used unsweetened almond milk and very ripe and sweet strawberries to get a decent.