Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It's 3 cups of flour.
- It's 2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It's 3 teaspoon of milk powder.
- It's 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoon of butter.
- It's 1 of egg (optional).
- It's 1 pinch of salt (optional).
- You need 3 teaspoon of yeast.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll instructions
- In a bowl add your flour,cinnamon powder, milk,butter, sugar,egg,yeast and salt and mix with warm water until a soft and smooth dough is formed.
- Cover the dough for about 10-15min, put a little amount of flour on your board put your dough and roll it..
- Cut the sides of the dough and pour a small amount of cinnamon power and brown or white sugar and roll it..
- Cut it to your desire shape, cover and allow it to rise for 10-15min. Then you bake it.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.