Goan Fish Curry.
You can cook Goan Fish Curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Goan Fish Curry
- You need 1 of medium size whole pomfret fish, cleaned, washed & drained.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- You need 4-5 of kashmiri red chilies, soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander leaves, chopped to garnish.
Goan Fish Curry step by step
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder. red chilli powder and lime juice for 5-10 minutes..
- Grind together all the remaining ingredients into a fine paste & keep aside..
- Heat a pan & pour the paste along with the water & simmer for 8-10 min..
- Add the marinated fish and simmer further for 7-8 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot steamed rice..