Au Gratin redneck style (cheese & heat). Top Winning Southern Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe! Macaroni au Gratin men kijan mwen preparel. Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time.
These au gratin potatoes are made with a rich and delicious cheese sauce and a breadcrumb topping and are ready in an hour. Au gratin potatoes make a special side dish to a weekend dinner or holiday meal. Use red potatoes or Yukon gold in this dish. You can have Au Gratin redneck style (cheese & heat) using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Au Gratin redneck style (cheese & heat)
- It's 3 medium of golden potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- It's 1 of some pepper kernals.
- Prepare 1 of touch of chicken stock or boulion.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 of dollops of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1/4 cup of provalone cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesean.
- It's 1 dash of paprika.
- It's 1 dash of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of sliced peppercinni.
How to Make Three Cheese Au Gratin Potatoes. This is definitely comfort food, made from scratch like grandma used to make. Always start with all the best ingredients, fresh Yukon gold potatoes, sharp cheddar, colby jack and Parmesan cheese, green onions and milk. vegetable au gratin is one dish that comes to mind when thinking of any quick and easy continental dish to prepare! The secret to making perfect vegetable au gratin is to bake it till you get a nice brown crust.
Au Gratin redneck style (cheese & heat) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mince onions & slice the potatoes and mushrooms.
- Heat butter on high.
- Saute onions & add garlic salt, peppers, boulion/stock..
- Mix in mushrooms after onions are browned.
- Turn off heat and mix in egg yolks & milk.
- Stir sour cream & parmesean cheese into sauce.
- In greased casarole pan layer onion sauce & potato slices.
- Top with other cheeses then dollop more sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle the seasoning, peppercinni & paprika on top.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes and 15 uncovered.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
Place on a baking sheet lined with coarse salt or crumpled aluminum foil so they sit flat. Since au gratin has cheese, let's talk cheese. There's no right or wrong answer. Usually when I think of au gratin, I think of cheddar cheese. However, in this recipe I changed it up and used Parmigiano Reggiano, which is imported exclusively from Italy and made with only three ingredients - milk, salt.