Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake.
You can have Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust :.
- Prepare 135 gr (1 cup) of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 56 gr (4 tbs) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's of Cheesecake Filling :.
- Prepare 340 gr of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 105 gr (1/4 cup) of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 115 gr (1/2 cup) of sour cream.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Sugar Filling :.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 50 gr (1/4 cup) of sugar.
- Prepare of Frosting :.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 35 gr (5 tbs) of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of milk.
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Add cupcake liners to a cupcake pan..
- Combine the crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per cup) and press into the bottoms..
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes then remove from oven. Allow to cool while you make the filling..
- Reduce oven to 300°F (148°C). 2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, flour and cinnamon until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until well combined..
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating slowly and scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Set filling aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar for the cinnamon sugar filling.
- Add about 1/2 to 3/4 of a tablespoon of filling into each cupcake, then sprinkle some cinnamon sugar over the filling, fully covering the filling. Repeat two more times for a total of three layers of filling and cinnamon sugar. The cupcakes should be mostly full..
- Bake the cheesecakes for 15-17 minutes, then turn off the oven and leave the door closed for another 5 minutes..
- Take the pan out of the oven and allow cheesecakes to cool for 15-20 minutes, then put in the fridge to finish cooling..
- When cheesecakes are cooled, remove them from the pan..
- To make the frosting, mix the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and mix and mix until smooth..
- Add the frosting to a ziplock bag with the corner cut off and pipe a swirl of frosting onto each cheesecake. Refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve..