Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins. These blueberry oatmeal muffins are simple and satisfying. Made with fresh berries, oats, and zero refined sugar, you can feel good eating one! Type blueberry muffins into a search engine and within seconds, you're gifted with millions of results, including my favorite blueberry muffins!
Dairy free, gluten free and packed with nutritious ingredients! These Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are perfect for on the go! Loaded with whole grains, fiber, protein and juicy berries! You can have Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 cup of Fat free vanilla yogurt or plain fat free yogurt.
- It's 1 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 of Egg whites, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Canola oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- It's 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh blueberries or frozen(do not thaw).
This recipe was first posted on The Recipe Critic. As much as I love Christmas, I always secretly get so excited when the tree comes down, the decorations go away, and. Healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins + low calorie + moist and tender = math I love! You'll skip the refined granulated sugar and sweeten your ultimate healthy blueberry Although you can find it at many health-oriented grocery stores, I buy mine online here because that's the best price I've found.
Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Heat oven to 400.
- In small bowl mix yogurt and oats. In large bowl mix egg, oil, and brown sugar. Stir in flour baking soda, cinnamon, and salt..
- Next add yogurt, oat mixture (batter will be lumpy) gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups..
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
Today I bring you this delicious healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins. They are a healthy alternative to traditional blueberry muffins. These healthy blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal for a lighter take on the classic recipe. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Tips: To store muffins, allow them to cool completely and place in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature. Been trying to eat healthier but had a toddler and husband craving blueberry muffins, so I decided to give these a try from my usual, less healthy.