Quick homemade cinnamon rolls. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe will help you make soft,featherlight,airy and fluffy cinnamon rolls in less than two hours. Ingredients needed to make Quick Homemade Cinnamon Rolls.
It's taken me some time to develop quick cinnamon rolls that maintain all the Do you love homemade cinnamon rolls, but are nervous to bake with yeast? These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. You can cook Quick homemade cinnamon rolls using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick homemade cinnamon rolls
- It's of for the dough:.
- It's of & 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of dry instant yeast.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of butter.
- You need of egg.
- It's of For the filling:.
- You need of butter softened.
- It's of brown sugar.
- It's of cinnamon.
- It's of For the icing:.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. Whip up these Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Fast! The other day I made chili, and I remember when I was growing up, and in-school we always had I think they turned out great, and they don't have yeast in them!
Quick homemade cinnamon rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Mix the first 4 ingredients in the dough portion of the recipe in a large mixing bowl and mix and set aside. In a separate bowl combine the water, butter and milk and place in microwave for 20 seconds to warm and stir into flour mixture and mix well. Add the egg in and knead 3-4 minutes by hand until it feels no longer greasy. Let rest for 5 minutes..
- After dough has rested roll out into a 15x9” rectangle and spread butter that’s called for in the filling section evenly over it. Mix cinnamon and brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over dough. Roll TIGHTLY. Cut into 9 equal slices and place in a greased 9” square pan..
- Turn off oven and cover rolls with foil. Place in oven to proof (rise) for 20 minutes then remove foil and turn oven back on to 375. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. While they’re baking mix icing ingredients until there’s no lumps and after rolls are done let cool 5 minutes and spoon icing over top..
- Sidenotes: you can make the dough ahead of time and slice it up and put it in freezer bags but skip step 3. When ready to use thaw at least 24 hours and let rest/ride for 4 hours on counter. Toss in the oven and bake as directed no need to proof them in the oven. Holds up to one month in freezer..
- Filling options: you can use 1 tablespoon on cinnamon and 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice instead for a fall tasting roll, or spread really any fruit filling inside instead of the cinnamon sugar butter mixture..
I'm rapidly becoming a fan of the idea of quick and easy no yeast cinnamon rolls! These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! Those cinnamon rolls were exactly what I channeled while working on this recipe. I wanted to deliver a recipe for big, puffy, bakery-style cinnamon rolls that anyone can make at home. This is the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe EVER!