Bacon Cinnamon Buns. Rolling Bacon into the Dough, Using Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls and Thick Smoked bacon. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live - their cinnamon buns are a prime example.
Hedy Goldsmith's classic cinnamon buns are loaded with hazelnuts and savory bacon. Prepare a soft dough to use as the base for your cinnamon buns. Once formed, turn the dough out onto a. bacon buns - If you are obsessed with bacon and also enjoy cinnamon buns, you will absolutely love The adorable snack is essentially a cinnamon bun with a candied bacon surprise at the center. You can cook Bacon Cinnamon Buns using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cinnamon Buns
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Buns.
- Prepare 1 pack of Bacon.
Make the buns: Cream together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. First off, these cinnamon buns are absolutely delicious without the bacon as well - so that recipe I also appreciate that the very idea of sticking raw (yes, raw) bacon in your cinnamon buns may seem. Cinnamon Buns - Cinnamon Swirls - Kanelbulle - Kanelsnegle - Skillingsbolle. The cinnamon bun's origin is a hotly debated topic.
Bacon Cinnamon Buns step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F or 375°F for dark or nonstick pans..
- Completely cook bacon (I like to cook mine stove top), but DO NOT cook too crispy. Bacon has to be flexible so it will not break apart in buns. As pieces of bacon are done, drain grease off onto paper towel..
- Take the end of a cinnamon bun and unravel it so it makes a straight line of doe. Take 1 strip of the cooked bacon and lay it in the middle of the doe. Take end of dough and roll back up into a bun. If the bacon was flexible then there should be no problem with any bacon breakage..
- Bake cinnamon buns according to cook time on your can or until a nice golden brown color. Once you let them cool for about 10-12 minutes, then ice them. It will be a mouth watering surprise!.
Pecan Sticky Buns with Bacon Caramel. Either you like bacon or you're wrong. Cinnamon Buns so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! For the filling, beat the butter and sugar together until pale and stir in the cinnamon. Soft, buttery, cinnamon sugar-laced buns, enhanced with the flavor and texture of sourdough.