Creamy and Easy Carbonara. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home.
But I usually did not have the time nor the energy left after working the whole day to do some serious cooking, so I leaned on the quick and easy recipes to. How to Make Creamy Carbonara Step by Step. Get a large pot of water and salt it heavily. You can have Creamy and Easy Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy and Easy Carbonara
- Prepare 70 ml of Fresh cream.
- It's 70 ml of Milk.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Mushroom.
- It's 1 piece of garlic.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 30 g of Bacon.
Traditionally, carbonara would be made with guanciale, which can be found in many butchers and Italian grocers. We have used pancetta as it is easy to find in most grocery stores. To make this recipe less fattening you can use light single cream and low fat ham instead of bacon. Serves two people, increase the pasta amount for additional people.
Creamy and Easy Carbonara step by step
- Boil a generous quantity of water and add some salt. Then put pasta into boiling water..
- Stir an egg in a bowl. Then add milk and fresh milk, stir well..
- Cut mushroom into bite-size. Garlic should be shredded..
- Pour olive oil to pan. After it warmed, stir-fry the garlic..
- Put mushroom and bacon into pan until color changed. (You must feel delicious smell even at this point...).
- After pasta boiled enough, keep 2 spoon of boiled water. Then drain the pasta in a colander..
- Put 2 spoon of boiled water and boiled pasta into pan, stir with mushroom and bacon. (Boiled water helps not to tangle pasta.).
- Pour "2" which is mixed source into the pan and stir gently with weak fire for about a couple of minutes. Stir and keep your eyes on it to avoid lumps..
- Ready to serve :).
It's the original poor man's pasta with its bare bones ingredient list and rich, belly satisfying flavor. There's a lot of room for personal interpretation with spaghetti carbonara, so it's a great staple recipe to learn and know. One of the easiest ways is to add your favorite vegetable. Take your loved ones to a new level of yum with the our Scrumptious Creamy Carbonara recipe. So easy to cook and serve!