Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven). Everything you crave in a cinnamon roll, in a vastly lighter version. Brown sugar sweetens the filling of this breakfast treat, and powdered sugar dissolves into a milky glaze that's drizzled over the top of these delicious and good. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make.
These Whole Wheat Cinnamon Rolls are made healthier using whole wheat white flour, coconut sugar, and coconut oil. They're also giant and happen to be glazed with healthier salted caramel too, so they're pretty awesome. What better way to celebrate Hump Day than. You can have Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven)
- It's of Cinnamon roll covering.
- It's 135 grams of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of white sugar.
- You need 120 grams of curd.
- It's of Cinnamon roll stuffing.
- It's 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted dark chocolate.
No Oven)프라이팬 슈크림빵 クリームパンレシピHow to make Cream Bun [스윗더미. Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)! These cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese frosting. The best part about these cinnamon rolls is of course the "no yeast and no rising needed" aspect of them.
Whole Wheat Choco Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast no oven) instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients well together- whole wheat flour, Baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar. Add the curd gradually and knead a soft dough. Cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing- mix together the melted butter, brown sugar and a teaspoon full of cinnamon powder (keep the remainder for later use).
- Once the dough is rested well, knead it again for about 2 minutes and then roll it in a long rectangular shape sheet. Apply the cinnamon brown sugar mixture evenly on the rolled sheet as shown. Then spread a tablespoon of melted dark chocolate..
- Sprinkle the remainder cinnamon powder above the chocolate spread. Fold the roll in three divisions as shown and cut the sheet in maximum 6 equal parts.at this point of time, keep a heavy bottom kadhai with some salt in it on a high flame to heat..
- Take a single part or piece, cut it individually in three sections not separating it completely as shown. Place these three sections above each other to form a braid like structure. Now gently roll this ready structure in a ball and place it in a greased muffin cups. brush some butter on the top to get a beautiful brown colour crust..
- Arrange these muffins cups on a steel plate and place them in the pre heated kadhai on a rack. Bake in medium to high flame for 15 minutes then remove from heat, demould... and tadaaaa!!!....your beautiful whole wheat choco cinnamon rolls are ready.....enjoy them as is or with a cup of hot tea or black coffee......
I sure love myself some home-baked yeasted. These wonderful cinnamon rolls are on the table in an hour - no waiting for hours or overnight. They are simple and quick to put together. Spread the remaining filling on the rolled out dough. Quick and easy cinnamon rolls from scratch, with no yeast, proofing, or kneading necessary!