Yeast Cinnamon Rolls.
You can have Yeast Cinnamon Rolls using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of Dough for rolls.
- It's 4 Cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 2/3 Cups of Milk.
- It's 2 1/2 Tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It's 5 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon Sugar Filling.
- You need 2 Cups of Brown sugar.
- It's 3 Tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Frosting (Cream cheese).
- It's 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- It's 4 Tsp of Milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
Yeast Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Warm milk until it is warm to the touch, not steaming, combine milk, honey, sugar, yeast, and let rest for 10 minutes. look for bubbles to make sure the yeast is alive and working. In a separate bowl add flour and salt, mixing with a whisk until combined. Cover and place is warm area for 1 hour..
- Roll out dough to desired thickness. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon together as set aside. Rub soften butter on the dough then sprinkle sugar mixture evenly across. Roll dough from one corner, working towards the opposite, keeping roll tight. Cut in middle multiple until you get rolls that are roughly 1 inch thick. Place on baking sheet or pan and let rest for another 30-40 minutes in a warm place again..
- After dough has rested, preheat oven to 325, place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes. During that time make the frosting, starting with your cream cheese and soften butter, mix until combined. Add in the vanilla, milk, salt at this point and combine again. In 1/2 cup batches, add powder sugar little by little, add more milk or sugar for desired consistency. Remove rolls and allow to cool for 15 minutes, top with frosting..