Cinnamon Rolls (EId special). I share a very special and easy recipe with you. Tender, gooey dumpling batter/mix cinnamon rolls are filled with flavour. These dumpling mix/batter cinnamon rolls can be sinfully delicious treat in your Iftar menu in Ramadan/Ramadan specially on Iftar parties or can be the part of Eid day dessert after Ramadan/Ramadan ( besides sheer korma ).
These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting. Special Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Try this Special Cinnamon Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. You can have Cinnamon Rolls (EId special) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls (EId special)
- Prepare of flour (maida) 1 + 1/2 cup tbsp sugar + powdered suga.
- Prepare of cinnamon powder.
- It's of butter (softened).
- Prepare of milk 1/2 tsp baking powder.
Roll up from long side; seal seam. While still warm, drizzle evenly with. If you made my original bread rolls (rollppang: 롤빵) recipe, these will be easy for you, because the dough is the same. My rollppang recipe has been so popular since I posted it, probably some of you had a similar idea to make cinnamon.
Cinnamon Rolls (EId special) step by step
- In a bowl add flour, 1 Tbsp sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 1/2 cup butter and baking powder. Mix it together. Add milk to form a smooth dough. Keep aside..
- In another bowl add 2 Tbsp butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 2 Tbsp cinnamon powder. Mix it together till it's a fine mixtures..
- On a clean slab roll the dough in a rectangle. Spread the mixture evenly on the dough. Cut strips of 1 cm in width and roll it delicately..
- On a greased tray place all these cinnamon rolls. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 deg C. Serve warm..
This recipe is the best one I've ever tried for cinnamon rolls, and I'm really picky. These cinnamon rolls are unbelievably good. And then there's all that cinnamon and sugar… Brush your cinnamon rolls with heavy/light cream or milk (not mandatory). When they are ready, a toothpick inserted into the rolls should come out clean. Cinnamon Rolls - The Quest with Vietnamese Cinnamon.