Butternut Squash Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Butternut Squash Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Cinnamon Rolls
- It's 1 cup of Mashed butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Salted or unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Warm milk.
- You need 1 packages of Yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- It's 4 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
Butternut Squash Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Cook and strain butternut squash so that it is soft and sweet. Set aside..
- Combine squash, sugar, butter, (only first two listed ingredients of such), and salt. Mix well so that ingredients are fully combined..
- Add in warm milk. I suggest heating it for 30 seconds in the microwave..
- Dissolve yeast in warm water that has been microwaved for 40 seconds. Make sure that yeast is fully combined..
- Add to yeast and water to squash mixture..
- Stir in flour to form a dough. Kneed well..
- Set aside to raise in a warm place for about an hour and a half..
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Roll out dough so that it's about the size and shape of a cutting board onto wax paper..
- Spread melted butter and layer sugar and cinnamon onto the dough. Make sure that it is fully coated..
- Roll dough lengthwise into a roll. Cut into inch wide prices and place into a pie pan..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy..