Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal. Chicken Pulao is one of those Sunday dinner recipes that is so comforting and yet easy to make. If you're a one-pot queen yourself, this recipe ticks all the boxes for a complete meal. Today's One-Pot Rice Meal recipe is dedicated to all the Chicken lovers, who're looking for an easy recipe to make at home.
This recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Pulao is one that I fall back on very often. It's a family favourite, crowd-pleaser and works very with any combination of ingredients. It's perfect for a Friday night when you want something gourmet-ish but can bother to go out and just want to chill with Netflix. You can cook Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal
- Prepare 400 gm of Chicken.
- It's 400 gm of Rice (soaked 30 minutes).
- Prepare 200 gm of Curd.
- It's 2 of Onion sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of Green chilli crush.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilli slit.
- It's 1 tsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of Whole spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Shah zeera(cumin seeds) and.
- Prepare 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sticks 1 inch.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 5-6 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ghee (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fennel powder.
- It's to taste of Salt and chilli powder.
This quick and easy one-pot chicken and rice meal is a great gateway dish to Indian cuisine. It's aromatic and mildly flavored with Indian spices. Thanks to the instant pot, making chicken pulao is nearly effortless. Everyone knows of chicken biryani, right?
Jhatpat chicken pulav one pot meal step by step
- Heat ghee and oil in a pressure cooker add all whole spice,after 30 second add sliced onions.saute onion become transparent..
- Add chicken cook 2 to 3 minutes.add ginger garlic paste, crush green chilli,cumin powder and salt.stir properly,add curd and give a good mix and cook 5 to six minutes..
- Add coriander and fennel seeds powder and slit green chill. And cook 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add rice and water according to your rice quality.add 1 tsp salt.close the lid.give 1 whistle on high flame and 3 whistle on low flame.turn off the flame.your jhatpat chicken pulav is ready serve with salad or rita of your choice..
Like hall of fame, superstardom level famous. It is an easy to make pulao where are the ingredients are added in the same pot and that includes the rice too. For a recipe where rice is cooked separately and added, check out the Vegetable Pulao here. #chickenfry #instantchickenfry #eidspecial. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with vegetable raita. Visual Process for making Chicken Pulao Recipe, Curried Chicken & Rice One Pot Meal.