Maple cinnamon buns. It's Mother's Day in the UK! And what better way to celebrate your mum than to make her some beautiful home-cooked wholegrain maple cinnamon buns! Tuck into these vegan wholewheat maple cinnamon buns - they are just so good.
Note: If you only have a larger baking dish than called for, that's fine. Simply pack the buns in as closely together as possible and. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Maple cinnamon buns using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple cinnamon buns
- You need 3 cups of sifted flour.
- It's 6 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of raisins.
- Prepare 3/4 of cold water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- You need 5 tablespoons of maple sugar.
- You need 1/2 cups of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
This is my mother's recipe that I have been baking for years. It's simple to make and my kids love them. Fact: maple syrup makes everything better. From scratch cinnamon buns stuffed with apples, topped with crunchy brown sugar streusel and topped with maple glaze — the ultimate cinnamon roll for fall!
Maple cinnamon buns step by step
- Sift together flour sugar salt and baking powder.
- With a pastry knife cut in butter.
- Beat egg with enough water to make a cup.
- Add to the flour along with the raisins.
- Turn out on floured surface.
- Knead to a smooth dough.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread with maple sugar and cinnamon mixed together.
- Combine the dark corn syrup and butter over low heat mixing just until butter melts..
- Cut rolls and dip in Carmel place on greased pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes..
These Maple Pecan Sticky Buns Are Rich and decadent Packed with warm cinnamon spice Classic sticky buns featuring maple syrup and toasted walnuts. The blueberry, maple pecan flavour combination was definitely a winner and it went perfectly in the light and fluffy buns. You can bake the cinnamon buns in several different ways to get different results. These maple cinnamon buns have a glorious salty contrast thanks to the sweet filling and icing. Roll dough as thin as possible into a rectangle.