You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Dough.
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- It's of Additional 1 cup flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's of Flosting.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Melt butter in a pan. Add milk and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved and remove from heat..
- Add the yeast and leave for 10 minutes..
- Add 4 cups of flour into the mixture and combine..
- Let the dough rise for an hour..
- While waiting for the dough to rise, prepare the filling by combining the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon powder..
- Combine the extra cup of flour to the dough, baking powder and salt and add to the dough..
- Knead the dough for at least 10 minutes until smooth..
- Shape into a rectangle and evenly spread the filling..
- Roll the dough into a cylindrical shape and cut into small sizes..
- Place in a greased pan and rest for another 30 minutes..
- Bake for 25 minutes on 180° celcius..