Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
This cinnamon roll recipe includes all your favorite parts of a classic but includes some serious nutritional benefits to boot. Plus they're PINK! · Sweet, soft and fluffy vegan wild lemon blueberry cinnamon rolls filled with brown sugar, cinnamon, wild blueberries and lemon citrus. Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake - this is made from scratch, no canned cinnamon rolls. You can have Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- It's of powdered sugar.
- It's of fresh blueberries.
- You need of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare of cinnamon rolls with icing.
Who wouldn't want to wake up to this? While the rolls are baking, you want to make the icing so that it's ready to pour right when the rolls come out of the oven. They're so, so dreamy and a nice twist on regular cinnamon rolls. This content is created and maintained by a third party.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes step by step
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest..
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm..
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom... then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.).
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol..
Once risen, knead the lemon zest into dough. For the filling: mix together the brown I used wild blueberries and after sitting overnight, the berry juice, sugar and cinnamon pooled in the bottom and when baked the next day, was almost. The rolls are so ultra soft and the flavor combo of lemon and blueberries is just amazing. I'm sure you will love these. Place cut rolls into prepared pan.