Bacon Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high. Season generously with salt and pepper and cook, flipping halfway through.
If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat. Cook up Knorr's delicious Smokehouse Bacon Chicken Carbonara made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that's quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat! for ham or just add more bacon! (thats always a great idea!) lol 😀. You can have Bacon Chicken Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Chicken Carbonara
- It's 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 each of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Green onions sliced.
Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! Chicken and mushroom carbonara is ready and on the table in half an hour which makes it the perfect midweek meal for a hungry family. Watch how to make Chicken, bacon and mushroom carbonara. This is a really easy carbonara pasta that uses chicken and bacon.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
We eat it mid-week when time and energy are a bit short. A twist on the classic, chicken carbonara makes a wonderful mid-week dinner. Add diced chicken, bacon and garlic mixture, and ½ cup of peas to the pasta. Chicken and shrimp carbonara features linguine, bacon, and the signature Parmesan sauce thickened with egg yolks as popularized by that Italian-American chain restaurant. This healthy take on Chicken Carbonara with bacon and asparagus atop a bed of roasted spaghetti squash for a grain free nutrient dense meal.