Banana Dates Cake. This easy cake recipe is light, moist and wonderful. Perfect dessert for banana and dates lover. This date and banana loaf cake is tried and tested and enjoyed by all of the family.
It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Even though this cake is packed full of dates, bananas and tahini (also known as tahini paste in Britain), it's surprisingly soft and light. You can serve it warm, if you like. You can have Banana Dates Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Dates Cake
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour (atta).
- It's 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 of banana, peeled & cut into pieces.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 10 of dates, deseeded & soaked in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of raisins & chopped pistachios.
- It's 1 tsp. of rose water.
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. The banana and dates cake will leave no one indifferent due to its extraordinary taste and simplicity.
Banana Dates Cake step by step
- Blend the banana, dates, oil and rose water in a mixer to a fine paste. Keep aside..
- Pass all the dry ingredients through a sieve and add the raisins and pistachios..
- To it add the banana-dates paste and mix until well incorporated..
- Transfer to a greased cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees C. in a preheated oven..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Wash the dried dates, pat dry and remove the stones. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. This is a basic banana bread recipe with a twist -- dates! This cake starts with a simple base then the dates and banana is added and it becomes a wonderful accompaniment to an afternoon tea with friends.