Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious. These amazing, flaky biscuit cinnamon rolls are delicious and divine! Cinnamon rolls are a fairly standard Christmas morning breakfast around here - with some other deliciousness thrown in there over the years. This will be my go to cinnamon roll recipe from now on, so easy and so delicious.
These were a hit at my house! They're so warm, soft and gooey and they're covered in a delicious homemade glaze! I mean, obviously only make them if you're into delicious things. You can cook Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious
- You need of + 1 tbsp all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- It's of baking powder.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of cinnamon.
- You need of + 1 tbsp butter, room temp..
- You need of milk.
If you aren't into gooey, glazed, buttery biscuits filled with cinnamon sugar love. These easy biscuit cinnamon rolls are AMAZING. If you're looking for an easy cinnamon rolls recipe that requires no Quick and easy cinnamon rolls that you can make using a can of biscuits! This looks real good like your many other delicious recipes that I made & loved, like you spinach cream.
Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and cinnamon..
- Cut butter into flour mixture until well blended, resembling course sand..
- Add the milk and mix well..
- Place dough on a flat surface and pat out to about 12"x15" (about 1/4" thick)..
- Spread with 2 tbsp butter, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a log and cut crosswise every inch to make 12 rolls..
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in 450° oven until they just start to get golden on top..
- Spread with buttercream frosting while still warm..
They're so warm, soft and gooey and they're covered in a delicious homemade glaze! The quick sweet rolls have a biscuit-like texture and are made with no yeast. A recipe for Cinnamon Roll Biscuits - all the delicious flavors of a cinnamon roll, but with the ease of a biscuit! Anything that can make my brain think that dessert for breakfast is perfectly acceptable is a keeper. Cinnamon rolls are soft, flaky, warm, sweet, ooey, gooey, full of cinnamon and topped with.