Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan). Make Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast and have a healthy start to the day. This hearty and healthy oatmeal pancake recipe is a simple vegan pancake that is made without egg and without milk. Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are perfectly moist, fluffy, and amazingly delicious - especially topped with warm blueberry compote!
I made this Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes recipe three times and the first time I did I didn't include the baking powder and the recipe turned out great, so it is totally up to you whether you use it or not. Enter dairy free and vegan Oatmeal Pancakes. Breakfast is a fight I feel like I'm always losing. You can cook Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan)
- It's 2 cup of Quick Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Flax Seed.
- It's 1 cup of Apple Sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk unsweetened.
- It's 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
I want to start my day off right. Forget "one bowl" - this pancake recipe takes zero bowls! The batter mixes entirely in your blender. These light and fluffy vegan oatmeal pancakes excel in simplicity as well as delightful taste.
Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) instructions
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (we use out Ninja). Blend until mixture is combined into a nice batter. Let rest for a moment and add more Almond Milk or water until it reaches desired consistency..
- Heat electric skillet to 300?F. Pour a quarter sized amount of coconut oil on skillet and spread with paper towel. Pour batter onto skillet (about an 1/8 cup each pancake)..
- Flip each pancake when bubbles begin to evenly show on the surface of the pancake. Cook pancakes on this side for a few minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. Flip cakes only once! (My pappy's pancake rule.) Cooking times and heat may vary..
- Serve pancakes with a side of cut fruit. Top with honey (I love to add a tablespoon of almond butter for an extra kick of flavor!) Enjoy!!!!.
They are perfect blender pancakes for those lazy and mindful weekend/day mornings. Those light and fluffy vegan oatmeal pancakes excel in simplicity as well as delightful taste. They are perfect blender pancakes for those lazy and mindful weekend/day mornings. These winning pancakes came out of her desire to develop a vegan version of her favorite restaurant pancakes: "My mom taught me to. Simple Oatmeal Pancakes - done vegan!