Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious.
You can cook Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious
- You need 2 cup of + 1 tbsp all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- You need 5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 1 tbsp butter, room temp..
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
Joan's Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls - easy and delicious step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar and cinnamon..
- Cut butter into flour mixture until well blended, resembling course sand..
- Add the milk and mix well..
- Place dough on a flat surface and pat out to about 12"x15" (about 1/4" thick)..
- Spread with 2 tbsp butter, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a log and cut crosswise every inch to make 12 rolls..
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in 450° oven until they just start to get golden on top..
- Spread with buttercream frosting while still warm..